Thursday, February 14, 2013

Ask Me Your Real Estate Related Questions

Do you have a real estate questions and need answers? Post or email me your question to andygonzalez@shorewest.com. If question is specific to a property or situation please provide a detailed summary. Note -  as a real estate agent I cannot give legal advise.

Disclosure -  Questions regarding legal issues will not be answered. All information provided are only  opinions, and by submitting question you agree to waive any legal rights or liabilities. 



Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AndyGonzalezRealEstateProfessional

Search for homes on my Website - www.wisconsinmaphomes.com

Email me for a free property evalutation or with any questions to andygonzalez@shorewest.com
visit Company website: www.shorewest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment