Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Right Real Estate Agent for you

What makes me the right Real Estate for you? 

With over 10 years of combined experience with Mortgages and real estate experience, I truly understand the business. My experience includes Team lead for M&I Bank in the Mortgage Collections division, Short Sale Negotiator for +JPMorgan Chase, Mortgage Insurance Adjuster for MGIC, and finally a Realtor for +Shorewest Realtors. My experience and countless training programs attended while in corporate America really set the stage for my success as a real estate agent. I understand not just the real estate side, but the full equation and duties of all parties involved in any given transaction. How many agents can say the same. 

After years in corporate and working hand in hand with Realtors  I decided to make the leap in to real estate. I completed all the requirements and received my real estate license. I joined the Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors. I wanted to increase my knowledge, so I upgraded my accreditation to Broker Associate. I can't say it was all flowers and roses. Early in my career I made mistakes as I endured the learning curve. However, I was relentless in improving my skills. After each transaction I became more confident and expanded my knowledge.  Being a former short sale negotiator I focused primarily on pre-foreclosure sales. I slowly expanded my transactions to include buyers, investments, and commercial. 

In real estate the most important factor is price. If your a buyer you want a good deal, and as a seller you want the most for your home. Early on I felt a lack of experience in pricing homes, so I went back and received the Broker priced Option designation. I then applied to all the asset companies to due bpo's. Since then I've priced over 500+ homes for bank's and other financial institutions. I can truly say today that I'm a price expert, a statement most agents cannot say. Seller's and buyer's can feel safe that I'm advising them intelligently and in their best interest. Doing bpo's expanded my knowelege of prices outside my general marketing area. I've completed values in most parts of Milwaukee County. This insight really gives me a clear picture of market condition. 

When it comes to negotiating, I regard myself as pro. As a short sale negotiator they taught and beat into us the skills needed to negotiate. I've read many books on the subject and practiced the strategies for years. Seller's and Buyer's can feel safe that I'm confident and not afraid to negotiator on their behalf. 

I've completed a lot of do it yourself projects on my own home, however working with investors and estimating repair cost on bpo's really gave me great insight. I'm very familair with the mechanical parts of your home. I've trained my eye to spot potential problems for my buyers. When I price a home for a potential listing, we go in dept over condition to give an accurate fair market value of the home.

We have learned to be skeptical with sales people in every industry. We heard the horror stories of being taken advantage of, and sales reps only out to make more money. I can truly say this is not me. A successful transaction and a happy customer equals repeat business and referrals. So if you looking to sale or buy your next home, please look me up. I will be happy to assist you in a successful transaction. 

Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AndyGonzalezRealEstateProfessional

Search for homes on my Website - www.wisconsinmaphomes.com

Email me for a free property evalutation or with any questions to andygonzalez@shorewest.com
visit Company website: www.shorewest.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment